Highly reviewed Goan Courtyard Holiday Apartments are an excellent option for people seeking peace and tranquility. Our studio apartments comprise a bedroom, kitchenette (fully equipped), patio/balcony and bathroom
*Free wifi, linen, fully airconditioned, 24x7 security, gym and power back up
*Leafy surrounds and shared swimming pool
*Supermarket & fresh vegetable mart nearby
*Close to Little Vagator restaurants, Baga and Anjuna are 10 mins away,
Other listings http://abnb.me/EVmg/KLDHmakGBD
Tucked away in a quiet corner near the Vagator beach in Goa, Courtyard Apartments provide an ideal setting for the perfect holidays. Courtyard Holiday Apartments comprise studio apartments, penthouses and villas to choose from.
**Apartments are self-contained with access to a swimming pool and a fitness centre.
** Apartments are perfect for families with children, large groups or young couples.
** There is alternate day housekeeping and linen change
Free Wifi, Swimming pool, common areas, free parking, common gym
Interaction with Guests:
**The caretakers stay in the same complex during all parts of the year.
** Cleaning service is external and we encourage guests to coordinate with caretaker to get their apartments cleaned as the cleaners do not have keys to the apartment
**We do not live in Goa other than in the holiday season(winters) but are accessible on call for any requirement.
Vagator is a very lively area in Goa and has everything a tourist may want. * There are a couple of beaches (albeit small) in Vagator. Excellent sea facing restaurants, plenty of discs and pubs (Thalassa, Mango Bar & Antares)
* For nature lovers the trek to Chapora fort and the cliff top views are highly recommended!
* Larger beaches like Anjuna, Baga and Morjim are just 10 minutes drive away.
* The nightlife is lively with clubs like Bubble Brunch right next door
* Morjim and Arambol beaches (probably some of the best beaches in Goa) are only 20 - 25 mins drive from here
* Cabs are plentiful and reasonably priced (please do book in advance)
* Taxi services on call and car/2 wheeler rentals can be arranged on request
* Closes train station is 20 km (Thivim) and Airport is 55 km away
Other Things to Note:
* Housekeeping is available at an additional charge of Rs 100 a day.
* Guests are advised to drink only RO (fitted in kitchen) or bottled water
* Please do not leave food open in the apartment in order to avoid ants
* In the past year, there have been a few power outages for a few hours in the summer season - but this is not a normal phenomenon
* Please communicate check out timing / any changes to the caretaker in advance
* As per government policy guest are required to pay occupancy taxes while booking to airbnb.The occupancy taxes in india vary from 0 to 28%. For rent upto 1000 it is 0% from 1000 to 2500 it is 12% from 2500 to 7500 it is 18% and beyond that it is 28%. If occupancy taxes are not collected by airbnb then guest is required to pay host at the time of check in.
• No pets
• No parties or events
• Check-in is anytime after 1PM