Highly reviewed Goan Courtyard Holiday Apartments are an excellent option for people seeking peace and tranquility - live in the lap of nature.
Studio apartments comprise bedroom, kitchen (fully equipped), living space,bathroom
*Good linen, fully airconditioned, 24x7 security, gym and power back up
*Leafy surrounds & shared swimming pool
*Supermarket & fresh vegetable mart nearby
*Close to Little Vagator , Baga /Anjuna are 10 min
Other listings https://www.airbnb.com.au/users/1267720/listings
Tucked away in a quiet corner near the Vagator beach in Goa, Courtyard Apartments provide an ideal setting for the perfect holidays - surrounded by green leafy trees and plenty of natural breeze & sunlight. Courtyard Holiday Apartments comprise studio apartments, penthouses and villas to choose from.
**Apartments are self-contained with access to a swimming pool and a fitness centre.
** Apartments are perfect for couples, families with children, large groups.
** There is option of extra housekeeping and linen change
About This Studio Apartment
** Designed for couples - This studio is tucked in a quiet corner of the complex and is ideal for couples looking for a getaway and spending some time in tranquility
** Studio with full kitchen - There is a fully functional kitchen with cooktop and utensils in the apartment
** Tastefully done up interiors - The interiors are very tastefully and artistically done up with exquisite woodwork and paintwork
** Ground Floor - The studio is on the ground floor and close to the swimming pool
Please note - Although there is a tub in the bathroom it is non-operational because of water shortage in goa.
Swimming pool, common areas, free parking, common gym
Interaction with Guests:
**The caretakers stay in the same complex during all parts of the year.
** Cleaning service is external and we encourage guests to coordinate with caretaker to get their apartments cleaned as the cleaners do not have keys to the apartment
**We do not live in Goa other than in the holiday season(winters) but are accessible on call for any requirement.
Vagator is a very lively area in Goa and has everything a tourist may want. * There are a couple of beaches (albeit small) in Vagator. Excellent sea facing restaurants, plenty of discs and pubs (Thalassa, Mango Bar & Antares)
* For nature lovers the trek to Chapora fort and the cliff top views are highly recommended!
* Larger beaches like Anjuna, Baga and Morjim are just 10 minutes drive away.
* The nightlife is lively with clubs like Bubble Brunch right next door
* Morjim and Arambol beaches (probably some of the best beaches in Goa) are only 20 - 25 mins drive from here
* Cabs are plentiful and reasonably priced (please do book in advance)
* Taxi services on call and car/2 wheeler rentals can be arranged on request
* Closes train station is 20 km (Thivim) and Airport is 55 km away
Other Things to Note:
* Housekeeping is available at an additional charge of Rs 200 a day.
* Guests are advised to drink only bottled water
* Please do not leave food open in the apartment in order to avoid ants
* In the past year, there have been a few power outages for a few hours in the summer season - but this is not a normal phenomenon
* Please communicate check out timing / any changes to the caretaker in advance
* As per government policy guest are required to pay occupancy taxes while booking to airbnb.The occupancy taxes in india vary from 12% to 18%.
• No pets
• No parties or events
• Check-in time is 1PM - 12AM (midnight)