Welcome to our apartments at Goan Courtyard, which are the most reviewed Holiday Apartments in Vagator. Our location is perfect for all ages,solo travellers, young families, couples & women travellers. Its just minutes from Vagator Beach, Little Vagator, restaurants & nightclubs.
* Bedroom, bathroom, kitchen & patio /balcony
* WiFi, linen, Cable TV, AC, kitchen
* Supermarket close by
* 24x7 Power back up
* Anjuna, Baga are just 10 min drive,
Our other listings http://abnb.me/EVmg/IadCqA8FBD
Goan Courtyard - Pool facing Studio Holiday Apartments
* Cosy single bedroom studio apartments with a patio opening on to the swimming pool
* Self-contained with a kitchenette and attached bathroom.
* Ideal for single travelers or a couple looking for a romantic holiday. The apartments have all necessary amenities
* Naturally sheltered by leafy palm trees that add a rustic goan feel, close to all popular nightlife yet quiet enough to have a relaxing holiday
* In case one desires a studio with a balcony, first floor option with the same configuration is also available.
Free Wifi, Swimming pool, common areas, free parking, common gym
Interaction with Guests:
**The caretakers stay in the same complex during all parts of the year.
** Cleaning service is external and we encourage guests to coordinate with caretaker to get their apartments cleaned as the cleaners do not have keys to the apartment
**We do not live in Goa other than in the holiday season(winters) but are accessible on call for any requirement.
Set amongst the lush greenery of a quiet neighborhood, the Courtyard Apartments affords an ideal mix of serenity and activity. The very popular Anjuna and Candolim beaches are only a few minutes’ drive away. Vagator offers ample things to do, whether it’s lazing at the beach or walking down to the Chapora jetty to buy freshly caught fish. There are several restaurant, clubs and discotheques at Little Vagator, ideal for a fun filled evening. For the more adventurous, a trek up the Chapora Fort and to the nearby rocky cliffs provide the most fantastic and breath taking views of the open bay.
* Cabs are plentiful and reasonably priced (please do book in advance)
* Taxi services on call and car/2 wheeler rentals can be arranged on request
* Closest train station is 20 km (Thivim) and Airport is 55 km away
Other Things to Note:
* Housekeeping is available at an additional charge of Rs 100 a day.
* Guests are advised to drink bottled water.
* Please do not leave food open in the apartment in order to avoid ants
* In the past year, there have been a few power outages for a few hours in the summer season - but this is not a normal phenomenon
* Please communicate check out timing / any changes to the caretaker in advance
* please note as per government policy guests are required to pay occupation taxes while booking with airbnb.The occupancy taxes in india vary from 0 to 28%. For rent upto 1000 it is 0% from 1000 to 2500 it is 12% from 2500 to 7500 it is 18% and beyond that it is 28%. If occupancy taxes are not collected by airbnb then guest is required to pay host at the time of check in.
• No smoking
• No pets
• No parties or events
• Check-in is anytime after 2PM