Candolim is a popular are for both short and long stays. This 3rd floor studio is located just a ten minutes’ walk from Candolim Football Ground. It therefore has access to Candolim Beach with just another short walk. The room is a studio with a large double bed and a shower room, TV, ac and a small sitting and dining area. The simple kitchen for cooking breakfasts tops it off and makes it a good compact choice for any holiday maker. The resort offers a pool and a restaurant and is very popular.
The Resort is on a small winding road which leads off the main Fort Aguada Road. The walk to the shops and restaurants, can be done in around 15 minutes and the beach within 20 minutes.
There is a helpful reception area who can assist with tours and possibly taxi booking if required.
Inside the grounds is a restaurant/bar which is used by hotel guests/residents and private guests. Room service is available subject to the restaurant manager's approval.
There is a medium sized swimming pool for the use of all guests. The resort offers subject to availability;
Do you love Candolim? Do you walk to Candolim Beach often? Do you like being inside a resort but with the freedom of being in your own self-catering apartment? If yes then you may be interested to read on. Just a few minute’s walk from the main Fort Aguada Road running Parallel with Calangute/Candolim Beach is this smart studio apartment. Located within an existing Hotel complex, this studio was tastefully refurbished in 2017 to give it a more modern feel. So, get the convenience of a privately owned and managed room within a working holiday resort and make your stay in Candolim memorable. The studio is located on the third floor (there is no elevator) and is rear facing. You get the benefit of being within the hotel without the noise of the pool. As you walk into the room, it gives you a bright and modern feel. The walls are tastefully repainted and there is a modern looking bed and LCD TV plus seating area and dining space.
- linens provided (changed weekly)
- for short term stays the accommodation can accommodate;
- 2 extra guests using;
- 1 x sofa bed
Bedroom / Living Room
The open planned space is a combined living and sleeping area with seating for 4 people, it has a small LCD TV set on the wall at the end of the bed. It has a large window which lets in plenty of light. It benefits from an AC unit. The dining table will seat 4 people comfortably
- queen size bed
- ceiling fan
- air conditioning
- sleeps 2 occupants
Living room / Dining room
- sofa bed
- lounge seats 5 people comfortably
- satellite TV
- coffee table
- dining table
- seats 4 people comfortably
The small kitchen is good for cooking simple meals
- cooking hob
- granite worktop
- cooking hob
- electric kettle
- dish rack
- 1 bathroom
- towels provided (changed weekly)
- complimentary soap/shampoo & toilet rolls on arrival
You can enjoy a hot water shower in the bathroom with plenty of space to move around as the bathroom is a wet room style. There is a western toilet and hand basin
- common bathroom with shower
- hot water provided via a geyser
- air conditioning
- no smoking inside the property.
- free weekly cleaning
- house cleaning optional
- late check out available (if available small charge)
- early check-in available (if available small charge)
- late check outs (if available small charge)
- essentials on arrival (toilet rolls, soap, shampoo, tea, coffee, milk, sugar, water)
- daily cleaning available (if available small charge)
Access to the pool and restaurant is there for this apartment along with parking.
- poolside snack bar
- 24-hour front desk
- external lighting
- security guard
- 24-hour security
- garden (Common)
- communal pool
- gated complex
- free parking
- car not necessary
- serviced apartment
- entire place set up for guests
- family / child friendly
- suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- distance to Candolim beach 1 kilometre
- distance to nearest restaurant on location
- distance to nearest bar on location
Check-in times are from 14:00 to 22:00- with prior arrangement by email, where possible, we will accommodate early check-ins, we will do our best but you need to let us know beforehand, without any promises!
- a (small charge applicable) please contact us in advance for information
- I give my guests space but I am available if needed
- check in is from 14:00 hours
- after check in guests will get full access to all the accommodation
- all resort facilities
- communal swimming pool
- I give my guests space but I am available if needed
- we will once the deposit is paid, send you welcome and check in details and request you to complete Registration. (Compulsory Registration is required, this is Indian Law) for the property and provide us with arrival details, so we can arrange to meet you / hand over keys
- we are just a phone message away if problems arise
- we can arrange your transfer from the Airport/Rail Station/Bus station payable directly to the taxi driver (using the published rates)
- we are here in Goa to be of assistance to you during your stay
- we can help arrange, your transfer from the Airport/Rail Station/Bus station payable directly to the taxi driver (using the published rates)
- the property is self-check in, all details will be sent to you prior to check-in via email
- we will provide for guests staying longer than 7 days, a weekly clean & linen change that is included in the price
Other Things To Note
Please note that this is self-catering accommodation. As such if you are looking for services of starred hotels then this may not be the right choice for you as you don't get daily housekeeping included nor any room service as in hotels. Daily housekeeping can be made available at an extra cost but there is no room service.
Please be sure about your comfort level with all this before making a booking. If you are not sure then discuss it first before booking.
Daily housekeeping can be made available at an extra cost but there is no room service.
Linen is changed only once mid-week for those booking for 1 week or more. For bookings for 3 to 4 days - no change of linen or towels is done. However, if it is required then the same can be provided for an extra charge. We repeatedly are asked why cleaning is not included. Please understand that this is a self-catering apartment and many guests do not like to pay for the extra cleaning. They are happy doing it themselves.
Please email and arrange with us before your check-in so we can arrange this cover, if you require it.
Complimentary toiletries, tea bags, coffee, water etc. are provided only for the check in day so that the guests do not have to go out to buy these things immediately on arrival. After that you have to arrange it yourself.
We offer excellent coordination, and assistance in terms of booking and otherwise. With a keen emphasis on comfort we score high on cleanliness and assistance of any sort.
Most people in Candolim walk as everything is within close proximity. However, car and bike hire are readily available. There are also many taxis to take you on those famous Goa trips. Less than 10 minutes’ walk to Candolim clean, white and sandy beach which, has a large selection of beach shacks offering excellent value for money food and drinks. Water sports, fishing and boat trips are available nearby. Candolim is buzzing with life. You don't have to walk for more than a few minutes before you get to a shop, a bar, a restaurant. The beach is also right there on your doorstep so you have beach shacks to visit also. Night-time on Holiday street is alive with lights, entertainers, street sellers. The perfect recipe for a great holiday.
Candolim is a beautiful village of North Goa situated at about 15 km from Panaji in the Bardez Taluka.
It is one of the most happening tourist hotspots and is very famous for its beautiful beach. While at the Candolim beach do not miss out the Fort Aguada. The fort was built by the Portuguese way back in 1912 for defence against the Dutch and the Maratha invaders. Along with the fort the church, lighthouse and the barracks of the Aguada Jail have become tourist attractions.
Candolim beach offers an opportunity to enjoy a great time with involvement in the water sport activities along the beach including paragliding, boat trips, wakeboarding, windsurfing, kitesurfing, or take a ride on a jet ski. Dolphin spotting trips and island trips are on offer and there is plenty of scope for bird watching. Yoga classes are very popular. Fishing trips can also be arranged. Fine dining restaurants, along with a pulsating nightlife.
However, many people are simply content lazing on the sun lounges in front of the beach shacks all day and feasting on a steady supply of food, beer, and cocktails. Beach shacks are dotted all over Candolim beach. The shacks offer, evening entertainment and night BBQs are available on the beach after dark.
It is the perfect tourist haven, completed with shacks and stalls under the shade of palm trees selling everything from fried prawns and beer, to trinkets made of seashells.
The nightlife is surprisingly tame and provides a nice break from the wild parties at Anjuna. All but a handful of the bars wind up by 10.00 pm. One notable exception is Tito's at the Baga end of the beach, which stays open until after midnight in the off-season and into the small hours of the morning in late December and January.
There are several markets close to Candolim, Wednesday flea market at Anjuna Beach and two Saturday night markets at Arpora, and will satisfy even the best shopaholics.